Saturday, May 5, 2007

Shopping Trip

Well today I plan on heading to one of my favorite stores. Where you ask? Well where would any guy be in heaven outside of a strip club or an all you can eat buffet? Best Buy of course. Yes one of the many gadget junky heavens. Many many many many many square feet of electronic cocaine. Hey every guy knows what I'm talking about. We love gadgets and tools and movies etc. etc. I'm not sure why. Maybe its the blinking lights.

The reason I'm going there? My wireless router is starting to go bad. So naturally it's time for a new one. Now when you go to Best Buy you can't JUST look at what you are going for. You have to make the rounds through the televisions, software, stereos, computers and DVD sections as well. So who knows what I will end up with today. Methinks my wallet is worried.

No comments: