Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dream

This is something I wrote quite awhile back. Thought it would be fun to post. Enjoy

Dream
I see a vision of what we were
A wish of timeless limitless love undiscouraged
By distance and reality of our cold worlds
Our bonds and chains of life have been broken
Our paths set free with a gaze into each other’s eyes
I hope for the vision that I see

I hear the words that are spoken
A melody so sweet and soothing
It tames the nerves of even the most restless of hearts
With a rhythm so moving
It stirs the passions and desires deep within us
I wish for the words that were spoken

I dream the dream of you
A dream that’s broken by the rise of the sun
And the bat of a waking eye
Water runs down my face leaving behind
The hopes of what could have and should have been
I long for the dream of you again

No comments: