Sunday, April 8, 2007

A Plan...

Well I thought I would give everyone an update on a few things that you will be seeing on this site over the next few weeks.

First, I plan on completely shutting down my old blog that I'm sure so many people visited. But before I do, I am going to move some of my favorite postings from that site over here so I have them and everyone can read them again or for the first time if you are new. So if you think you have read them before somewhere else you just might have. But trust me, they are my writings.

Second, I am looking at taking on some politics and religion. Mainly because I like the heated controversy of it all. And I am about to start learning how to ride a motorcycle so I thought it would be fun to document my learning experiences and my experiences purchasing a new bike.

So now you have an idea about what is to come. I hope you guys come back and enjoy the read.

No comments: