Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well I Did It!


I told all of you I was going looking for a motorcycle yesterday. Well I did more than look. I BOUGHT. I know I know I am moving a little faster than I was planning on doing, but when I looked at the bike it called to me. When I sat on it everything just felt right. All the planets aligned and I could swear a light came down from the sky and beamed right onto me and the bike. I heard singing too. But enough about me hearing voices, the bike. As you can see in the pictures it's blue. It is a 2006 Honda Shadow. It has 0 miles on it. I bought all the gear for it I could too. I walked out of there with a leather jacket, gloves, bike cover, glasses and a helmet. I also have added a windshield and saddlebags to it as well.


Now I went in looking at the Kawasaki's but to make a long story short the deal was better and I ended up liking the look of the Honda better. So a win win. They are installing the saddlebags and the windshield this week and plan on delivering the bike to me on Friday. Finally I'm looking forward to each day of the work week this week because on the fifth day I get my new ride. When it arrives I will upload more pics of it for everyone to take a look. For now, you can see the pics that I took of it at the dealership by clicking on the picture of the bike or by clicking here.

No comments: